2013年7月15日星期一

When can we expect a more stable Rs3…



well guys, i have access but when i log in, the log-in screen is sort of flashing, (the background animated box) it lets me log in, but takes ages to load. after waiting i get the world select page but because of the flashing screen i cant select anything other than ''play now''.

From here i can get into game, with the screen loading slowly i am unable to move but can adjust camera slightly but this is also very very slow. People are
looking for runescape accounts for sell here. and certain areas of the screen are flashing when i log in, for example... world map, chat box and my tabs(backpack,pray etc) but the world will load up and i can see the new colours and textures on the ground and surrounding buildings. Is anybody else having this same problem? it may be my low spec comp....looks like ill have to stick with java for now. 

It doesn't matter on what pc I login a verry good one or a verry bad one...It laggs like hell...Can't move can't click it's much to laggy! I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. I just can't play because it laggs all the time... my avatar doesn't move when I click or for ex: the goblins are at one place and 7 sec later they are at another place...Hope you ca fix this soon. Needs updating a bit. can run bioshock infinite on ultra but cant run this on low lol

When can we expect a more stable Rs3…I would really like to push the testing to it's full potential but chrome seems to keep crashing all the time. Are you looking for runescape account? I can recommend a reliable place to you. Medium dungs is not possible in the rs3 version atm cuz of crashes, but small does work i dunno about large.But the grapichs looks so god damn amazing!

没有评论:

发表评论