2013年7月25日星期四

Could we have the ability to add more songs to our playlist?



Could we please have the ability to add more songs to our playlist? Right now it can only hold 12 songs out of the 700+ that exist, which makes it difficult for us who have a lot of favourites. It would probably be a simple fix and I doubt anyone would be adverse to the idea. Are you looking for runescape account? I can recommend a reliable place to you. Not my idea, but I think 100% necessary, so I'm going to post it here.

First of all, I think Pikkenmix is broken. Secondly, can Pikkupstix have an e.t.a like an evil tree. He's a summoner, surely he would have the ability to guesstimate when his apprentice will be landing in? 
Do you need accounts for sale runescape? Please visit here. He can trance out enough to get a location of where in the future, but not how far? 

Instead of having the "other player declined trade" warning in the chatbox, it might be helpful to put it in a separate window in the middle of the screen that requires the player to click ok to continue. I still see a lot of threads on the forums complaining about that lending scam, and I suspect that part of the problem is that it's taking place in places like world 2, where chat tends to move through the box very fast. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? This would help make it more noticeable to people who don't pay attention to chat or can't see it for some reason.

Give the Loyalty Shop a Bank Pin. It is basicly your membership money so it deserves it as much as your Bank does. I wouldn't want to get hacked and then get trolled because the hacker spent my points on titles.

没有评论:

发表评论