2013年7月23日星期二

We should be able to 'upgrade' our Arcane Pulse



We should be able to 'upgrade' our Arcane Pulse/Blast necklace. Just pay the Blast necklace (15k Dungeoneering Tokens) plus 15k Dungeoneering tokens for the Arcane Stream (30k Dungeoneering tokens) You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. They are essentially better versions of the previous ones, so I don't see why I should have to hold my soon to be irrelevant Blast necklace when not buying it could of saved me 15k tokens.

I would like to see an option with the EXP Counter to have a toggle option where you can view your Total EXP, or wherever you reset your counter. That way you can view not only your total xp but have a counter for landmarks as well all viewable ingame. Hey i love the new barrows items and there new home but i ran across a little irritation. Do you need accounts for sale runescape? Please visit here. People have been placing clan vex's right on the spades that you can single click to get in.I keep hitting those vex's it would be really nice to have the top of the mounds a area were they cannot be placed.

Is it possible please to move the money pouch icon? I frequently click on it when I actually am trying to click on the minimap. It is positioned exactly where I put my cursor to move around RS. Could I also please have a "withdraw all" on my money pouch? You can trade runescape accounts here, go and have a try. I want to deposit ALL of my gp in the bank (1 click) . Not find out how much I have in my pouch, withdraw it to my inventory, then deposit in my bank (3 clicks).

没有评论:

发表评论