2013年7月19日星期五

thanks Mod ThatJim for putting the time in for showing this new update



I've noticed that the W A S D camera movements have been completely taken out of the alpha, when both typing and normally. I'm not sure if it's just something that I may have done or not. I just wanted to clarify. I've been trying the HTML5 beta a number f times and submitting bugs, but only did the NIS alpha once. People are looking for runescape accounts for sell here. The reason was, progress between the html5 and the main game was saved, but after the alpha, I had to redo what I was working on. Is this an oversite?

I like helping out and trying the new stuff, but I like to keep my character progressing too. Well for starters, thanks Mod ThatJim for putting the time in for showing/revealing this new update- which we all know as: Interface Alpha. Some may say that Rs is turning into World of Warcraft, but I honestly say that this is much better.
runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? The update is gonna bring a better way to view the game in a way that we all wish, which is gonna make the experience alot funner. Keep doing what you guys are doing, because it doesn't look like it'll go downhill anytime soon.

In my opinion personally i wouldnt like the update, i think you should have an option in game weather to stick to the old or new layouts and can change it when ever the player wants. I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. played it love it the graphics are fantastic and so far the only buggy things is when you type u move around which can be awkward but im over the moon with it. thank you jagex you done good

没有评论:

发表评论