2013年7月17日星期三

I really don't think the new interface system is a good idea



Jagex suggest a processor equivalent to an Intel i5 and a graphics card equal to or greater than that of the NVidia 200 series for the best experience. I have been selected! I'm happy for this.I enjoy the beta, but is too lag. I will test this night to find some bugs and report to help you. People are looking for runescape accounts for sell here. Hey, I have a 5 year old veteran account and signed up for beta why am I not allowed in, this is unfair to veteran players.

Hello, I know my opinion probably doesn't matter, but i really don't think the new interface system is a good idea. As an Eoc player if this is your guys idea to try and recruit back the players that have quit Runescape because of Eoc if anything i think it will just make the people that enjoy Eoc quit. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? like me :( just putting this out there. As a player of runescape I must disagree. I really love the interface update, and can't see what it will be like further down the road!

Holy shispmvdngoweigmkdmvngoe. It's-so-PRETTY! Gold Premier was worth it for these two betas right here, I logged in and made an audible squeak. I'm assuming its loading slow for me right now though because where I'm at the internet is bad? Or is it my computer? I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. I'd be bummed if it was the latter because its fairly new. I have a high end intel I7 processor and high end graphics card. 18mb internet and I am having problems running RS3. 

没有评论:

发表评论