2013年7月18日星期四

The advancement made in Runescape till now have been amazing



I like the new interface, but i have some ideas that i think others would also like.1) I don't like how you have to open a new interface to look at your friends list. I check to see which friends are on A LOT, so it'd be helpful to check easier.2) When your in clan chat, for example, and someone talks in public chat, it keeps flashing and flashing and flashing. Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. This gets very annoying for people who get distracted easily. If these could be changed, it'd be very appreciated 

The advancement made in Runescape till now have been amazing for sure, from what Runescape was known for to what it has become now is amazing. My opinion is that if Runescape was to be made into other mmorpgs where you have to download the client and play it without the browser usage. This is a trustable platform to sell rs accounts. I feel that you can do so much more and bring a lot more quality than there is right now. If the changes I mentioned are made, I think a lot more people would be motivated and interested in playing. But then again its just my opinion.

I don't get it, was there two type of registrations? I never saw any registrations for Alpha, only saw for the HTML5 Beta.Stinks I did not get access to Alpha and only to the HTML5 which atm is unplayable for me - You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. latest update 23/04 made it even worse on my side, not joking right now i experience less than 50% performance drop in framerates everywhere. Its quite odd that happened to me.

没有评论:

发表评论