2013年7月6日星期六

Is it just anything that drops them or something specific?



I'm not looking down on anyone but our game has a lot of idiots playing it wl. I have always wanted one! But I don't have money. This si sad thought.. I wanted to get a scythe on the eoc server instead of old school...lol. I hate that people are "selling" spawn locations, once again the community shows how terrible it is. I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. NO, STAHP. What once was dropped is history. The game is already messed up enough.

i remember old school rs but i need to be a member  i want a refound! give me my reddragonhide and my godsword and my sara set and my gut set and i want them and my 100 mill and my char was lvl 200! f*&& yu runescape for changing it! Ruins the epicness of seeing one. Those were better than seeing party hats for m. People are selling runescape accounts here. Is it just anything that drops them or something specific? I'd like to know so I'm not wasting time!

Wow runescape players really can't stop wining about new server. -Fact- Runescape can't make a 1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 and a 2012 server so please dont expect everything from jagex. Be happy they made a 07 server and stfu! When Old School RuneScape launched, we said membership would cover access for the first 6 months, then we'd review the pricing. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? Rather than wait for September we've made the decision that will be no increase in cost for the next year, potentially much longer. !! No more cost of membership on 07 scape!

没有评论:

发表评论