2013年7月9日星期二

This looks fun! I can hardly wait!!



This looks fun! I can hardly wait!!  I'm not sure which I'm looking forward to more in this quest. the bacon.. or the customizable pet and familiar. Bacon What About Marshmallows and we can roast them over the fire. This quest. Looks mad funny and dat. Music. I think I'm the only one who thinks bacon is overrated. It's good, don't get me wrong, but it's not THAT good. Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. i have toolbelt problem .. runescape need update for this..i added d.hatcet in toolbelt ..but it mistaked.. i didnt backup it

Yes, it's THAT good. I'm a meat lover myself when it comes to food. I love chicken above all but I find myself to love bacon even more. lol... That sad moment when all the bacon you could ever want is only ingame and you realize your character is luckier than you are. You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. This quest looks hilarious! By the way, is bacon now going to be another stackable food? And one that we can actually acquire easily, too?

Spanish Latin is useless and not fit and so it is offline, wanted to know when will that can fix the server for Latinos, I would like to know if they fix the problem or when will be online for Latino community? when the server will be fixed or will continue closed? Thank you for your attention and hope not to be a nuisance! You can trade runescape accounts here, go and have a try. Mhmmm Bacon. Makes me think of Epic Meal Time, eheh! Runescape services are currently down? Noob speaking, I need help getting rc guild robes. No one is ever there, so anyone please help?

没有评论:

发表评论