2013年7月10日星期三

I just have to say, I love keybinding!



I just have to say, I love keybinding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is soo exciting and done so well imo. Thanks soo much for not making me a liar to my minions(my irl minions rofl)...rofl. It's kind of confusing, but exciting all the same! But why is only Java available? Is HTML5 only coming out when rs3 comes, and not for beta? Look for cheap runescape accounts, who can tell me where to get it. I really wanted to see the huge new draw distances etc. A problem I have is the camera seems to be zoomed too far into the character you play as ;/. F2p btw.

yes i also think think f2p should be able to test out beta. also thanks for this. I like the new key bindings.Easier to use and faster to kill monsters. Oh wow Lauren, your painting is really good. Love it <3 You don't happen to have more of those do you? You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. I might join this competition, even though I'm not really a fan of mining :P Anyways, I believe it's going to be fun, that's what really matters at the end of the day .I'm also think about making my fan art, i'm not really creative, but we'll see!

That was one interesting podcast to listen to. Definetly looking forward to hear the next one. runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? What I wonder is, with the emessaries and our character being able to actualize their allegience to the god, does that also mean that we will get the options to dedicate altars to every god we will be able to allign with, since at this point there are only 3 options (not counting BoB) ?

没有评论:

发表评论