2013年7月12日星期五

Lol speak of the devil, it just crashed on me!



Its so laggy its virtually unplayable. If i could give my access away for someone else to try, I would. Lol speak of the devil, it just crashed on me! Getting about 2 to 5 fps on the beta , so guess i wont be doing much testing as it takes 10 mins to cross the G.E. I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. been a paying member for a very very long time even registered to play the beta version and not an invite?? 

haha right? Ill check back in a few days I suppose. I tested it on my tablet and no surprise, it didnt work. What's the point of a sky, if we can't see it? We need to be standing above a tower or hill, to see the weather effects. Is Google Chrome going to be the only browser to run HTML 5, or can other browsers run it without problems? People are looking for runescape accounts for sell here. I'm rather disappointed I was never invited for the beta. I was seriously looking forward to trying it out! Looks amazing though!

agex, can we please have an RS3 client when it's released this summer? The client makes it so easy for me to jump right into RuneScape without having to open my internet browser, go to the site, and click play game. This way, I can just click the RS icon and it opens. I love it! Can you please reconsider adding a client? :) Thank you! runescape accounts selling guidance, is it helpful? On Google Chrome, while playing RS3, click the 3 lines (top right next to the url bar) go to tools then click create application shortcuts. This will create a shortcut that will take you directly to the game just like the client does.

没有评论:

发表评论