2013年7月1日星期一

How diablo 3 rewards players


 I think you're the dumb one because from what I remember Facebook is a social site where anyone can post they're opinions. I agree with him. I'd rather be wasting time talking about how much of a waste of time Diablo 3 is then to actually play it diablo 3 gold.

play the game.... that stuff practically falls from the sky n the games gone downhill since its release it used to be good. Hey the game is garbAge have blizzard Quit posting more useless crap about it.There's another more insightful video from kingkongor titled "How diablo 3 rewards players... It doesn't." like act1 quest 1 ... the one that place you out of town and you have to walk that useless path buy diablo 3 account.

I have yet to find anything good to create with Demonic Essence. I have too many in my stash. They start to take up too much space...I like it, yet I am worried about the abilities on console controllers. Thats why D3 works, you really only have 6 abilities you can change around and pots, with WoW you have easily over 30+ its meant for a keyboard.What this game actualy need to be loved is a trading spot, like what d2 had. Trading in d2 was nice but was lacking of infrastructure.

Okay. We get it! You don't like Diablo III, so stop commenting and play something that you like.I don't take advice from people who break your terms by botting. Worse that you're promoting his videos...

没有评论:

发表评论