2013年7月2日星期二

I took a break from D3


Woohoo. Should be a great game now after the year long continuous beta testing we had on the PC Diablo III accounts

Hmm I dunno, I took a break from D3 and got back into it recently. After playing a few of the other newer ARPG's in the interim I can honestly say the gameplay in Diablo 3 is by far the tightest out of all of them . To be honest, a hotseat console version doesn't sound that bad. I reckon most of the people here complaining are just unhappy because they simply don't like the genre as much as they did when they were younger and have very unrealistic expectations as far as what a game is supposed to do for them.I looked forward to D3... HATED IT when it came out. I still play D2, even though I have almost worn it out.U know what this actually looks somewhat more entertaining to play on a big screen with friends its makes up for somewhat of the disaster this game is diablo 3 gold for sale

This is a huge disappointment. Blizzard games should never be on consoles. They're not designed for them. Either way buy diablo 3 account , Diablo III was a huge letdown anyway. The only good console game you guys ever made was Rock N Roll Racing. Diablo on the PSX was a failure, Starcraft for the N64 was a failure, and now you're going to do this. Merging with Activision was your mistake. I believe EA Games now owns blizzard too right, or am I incorrect about that? If I'm right, that's your whole problem there because EA ruins EVERYTHING.

没有评论:

发表评论