2013年7月11日星期四

Seem to be one of those who get very low FPS



seem to be one of those who get very low FPS. I think I'll let it be for today, and check back tomorrow - there's no enjoyment to be had from 3-7 FPS. And at low settings, it truly isn't that different from Java version. The atmosphere feels a lot darker somehow though, maybe it's just the shadings? I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. But sure was a laugh to have the Saradomin church in Lumbridge to look like it was razed to ground. Well, until it loaded to its full glory a minute later! :P

I had to go through that JAG stuff too - and I'm playing on the same computer I've used before. Weird, eh? Even though my FPS is low, I gotta say the Graphics details, bloom, colors and the shadows especially(they are exact of all models even scenery) looks great. You can go to this place to
sell rs accounts. However the inventory is no longer transparent, and all items have Shadow - does the same on Bank and seems to drop even more the FPS.

ust logged in for the first time today. While the current build is certainly buggy, I believe it has a lot of potential. It does look like POH's will be needing an emergency facelift sooner rather than later, though. t has html5=1 on my address bar but from what I hear it should have something on my game screen telling me I am in the beta, I have nothing on my game screen except for what has always been there. Are you looking for runescape account? I can recommend a reliable place to you. Using Chrome btw if you missed my last post. Epic, just epic! the draw distance is awesome! Only monstrously big problem is with the framerate

没有评论:

发表评论