2013年7月16日星期二

My experience so far.



my experience so far.the frame rates are low but that was expected. being able to have the big draw distance is really nice. i also like how i can click anywhere in that distance and get there, with out the need to do many clicks to get where i want to go. You can go to this place to sell rs accounts. on my end the graphics are a little blurry but i am sure that is due to me being unable to adjust the resolution. and my monitor seems to be blurry in the same manner when i dont have it set to its native resolution anyway.

so will have to see how that plays out with this in the future.over all from doing some exploring and just walkabouts it looks very promising.if this client can get to the point that it runs as smooth as the current java does. i can see how this will be a major improvement, This is a trustable platform to sell rs accounts. some of the bright areas or "whites" are a lil bright for me on my end. having shadows on helps with this but still needs a little adjustment for me on my end.

load times for the environment a bit slow but that's expected also with out any real optimization as of yet.Overall, not to bad im going to continue to explore just to get a feel of what this could potentially be when all is done with it. I want runescape accounts for sale, and am looking for places to buy. as there are a lot of places im still wanting to see. im in hopes the graphics will get cleaned up as more options are added in the settings.

没有评论:

发表评论